SXSW with 365 Thingz to Do in Austin
365 ThingZ to Do in Austin can help you find the very best of what to do in Austin during SXSW 2011. Whether you want to see Austin's amazing sites or just find a bite to eat, 365 Austin edition has the perfect place!
Discover the best things to do in Austin.
- Audio iPhone Guided Tours with Images and GPS Tracking
- Information on the Best Spots in Austin from local Austin resident Kristy Owen
- Filter the extensive list with simple categories, and find exactly what you want!
- Sort items based on distance from your location, cost, and even age group.
These simple features help you get the very best from Austin with iPhone guided tours and easily sortable places of interest. Perfect if you are visiting Austin SXSW 2011!
With both searches and filters available, you can easily find what you need. Do you want the closest child friendly restaurant, or somewhere to go and relax for the day? With 365 ThingZ to Do in Austin you will quickly find what you need to make the most of your stay in Austin during SXSW 2011.
Win a Free iPad!
During SXSW 2011 (March 1st-31st), 365 ThingZ to Do in Austin is offering a free iPad to the 365 ThingZ to Do in Austin user who visits the most locations between March 1st-March 31st. Official Rules
- Download 365 ThingZ to Do in Austin from the App Store
- Create an account under "Profile" at the main tour listing of the app
- Log in and Visit points in Austin using the app. Winner will be picked from the top score on the Leaderboard.
Meet Kristy Owen!
If you enjoy the tours and exciting locations around Austin, you can meet Kristy Owen! Kristy is the author of the tours and the best reviewer you will find of the greatest 365 ThingZ to do in Austin!
Kristy will be talking to people face to face and answering any questions you might have about her fantastic Austin tours!